Hotel building was a historical home carefully restored in 70 rooms are furnished to emphasize comfort with a warm atmosphere. The Byzantium Hotel rooms are equipped with everything to provide business and/or leisure traveler needs. While guests are enjoying their stay in an oriental and historical environment, their comfort is also considered. That historical hotel will be your favourite for your business or holiday accommodation
Byzantium Comfort Hotel
All the questions you have about living in Paris will find answers in a relevant way and accompanied by a smile.
Welcome home ! We will make your stay unforgettable!
Our multilingual team available without interruption, offers you a warm and personalized welcome, as well as tailor-made services. A classic or picturesque restaurant, an unusual temporary exhibition, an unusual museum, a show in Istanbul ... it advises you and accompanies you with professionalism and conviviality.
Check-in : 14h
Check-out : 12h
the hotel Services
- Non Smoking and Smoking Room
- Reception service - Concierge 24h / 24h
- Secure luggage
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Satellite channels and Canal +
- Hair dryers in room
- Safety deposit box all room
- Fax and photocopying service
- Dry cleaning service (extra charge)
- Beverages and snacks bar (extra charge)
- Air conditioning
- Access offered to the Keep Cool gym sport room
- Accepted methods of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, JCB, Diners, China Union Pay), Cash
- Daily Houskeeping service
- Mini Bar
- Sauna and Turkich Bath (extra charge)
BREAKFAST "Open Buffet Breakfast"
Start the day with a full breakfast!
Every morning we welcome you from 7:00 to 10:30, for a generous buffet breakfast. Spacious and contemporary, this is the ideal place to start the day in a gentle way around varied and tasty products.
- Choice of Hot drinks (coffee, tea, organic milk)
- Fruiy juice
- Fruit Salad and Fresh Fruit
- Pre-made jams made in our region
- Country breads, special gluten-free toasts and breads
- Grape cake, Chocolate Bread...)
- Organic Cereals and Yogurt
- Cheeses (Tomme, Camembert, Gruyère, ...)
- Dried apricots, dates and prunes
- Four-quarter pancakes
- Charcuterie (White ham, smoked ham, turkey bread, ...)
- Organic Eggs (Scrambled, Hard, Omelette of your choice, ...)